In honor of @dollyparton , we are posting about pics on LinkedIn. For those who may not know, MODA began helping people build Personal Brand and also did image consulting for 1000’s of executives – we STILL do this and love helping people to be their best! Part of building personal brand is helping people to have the best LinkedIn picture to establish immediate professional status, brand awareness and trust. SO MANY STUDIES done on image, brand and TRUST.
What Dolly has done is shown that MOST people, MOST people, know exactly what the platforms are used for. Here are some tips.
1. Have a picture. Profiles with pictures are seen 21x’s more. (If you have a safety issue – we understand. There are always exceptions to the rule).
2. If you want to date, GO TO TINDER. For those of us who want to use LinkedIn for what it was meant for, we don’t want to date you.
3. No pictures at a party, with your arm cut off because you looked good, no animals unless you’re a veterinarian, no pictures with your kids.
4. Wear professional clothing…depending on your industry, this could change – BUT, blazers are recommended.
5. No blurry pictures.
6. Use a current picture – we know you had less wrinkles, but let them show experience.
Build your brand – don’t hurt it. If you can hire a professional photographer, do so – it is worth investing in yourself and your brand.
Questions? CALL, DM and Link In!
#buildbrand #dollypartonchallenge #dollyparton #linkedin #linkedintips #brand #branding #brandconsultant #brandtips #linkedinhelp #profilepictures #professionalpic #profilepictureexample #branddriveseverything #socialmedia #socialmediatips #socialmediahelp #socialmediaconsultant #nashvilleconsultant #executivecoach #executivetips #executiveconsultant #modaimageandbrandconsulting #keynote #nashvillekeynote