Culture is THE key to success to any business of any size.
Cultivating a culture within a brand is everything. Brand drives culture. When brand drives culture, and is driven from the top down, culture determines whether the brand is embraced by all stakeholders from employees to clients to community.
Delivery of brand value is impossible without culture if everyone involved in the brand is not on board with the values. Culture is founded in brand values, built over time and constantly reinforced.
The CEO must not only be aware, but be bought in to the values – while everyone involved within the brand has to embrace and reinforce the brand attributes through each daily decision.
1. Establish values and ensure consistency within all communications.
2. Culture is how you ensure all stakeholders develop intense emotional connections.
3. Organizational silos guarantee dysfunction and then customer experience levels drop with the brand as a whole – culture is the best way to ensure silos don’t occur.
4. The only way to maintain brand integrity is through consistent communication of values.
5. Onboarding is the only way to create consistency from day 1 – ongoing training, brand guides and brand experience days with staff, employees, vendors and all stakeholders ensure long-term success.