Father’s Dayâ€¦Some would say this is one of the most overlooked holidays of the year and others believe that it is one of the oldest holidays on record as Moses wrote the God inspired words in Exodus when he penned, HONOR YOUR FATHER. So with this in mind, allow me to share a few thoughts on this important day and a few ideas that will help make this Father’s Day a day that excites Dad and celebrates all the Fathers everywhere.
Some are single, some are married, some are close and some are far away, some travel and some work from home, but no matter where your Dad is, HE IS SO IMPORTANT. In the best case scenario, the Dad is the leader of the home, the mentor for his children and the example for others to follow. He is one important ingredient that every child needs and every home deserves. Dad is always DAD, no matter where we are or what we need. For me, Dad was an amazing Grandfather – for others, he is a stepdad, for some he has always been Dad, and for those whose Dad has gone astray, he is a hope for a reunion. The great news is, no matter WHO you call dad, he is important!!! So let’s make Father’s Day a day of celebration for the Father in your life.
Here are some great Dad’s day gifts!
- Sunglasses great for year round use! Try aviators first they tend to complement many face shapes, never go out of style and always say chic.
- Cologne if dad has been wearing the same cologne for years, it’s time for a change.
- Leather wallet each time he pulls it out of his pocket, he will think of you!
- A great watch (Engrave the back for a personal touch)â€¦this truly can be a gift that lasts a lifetimeTicket to his favorite sporting event FOR THE TWO OF YOU!
Bocce ball or croquet set Unique and something you can do together in the backyard on a balmy summer evening.
Buy a frame with a large mat around the picture area write a note on the mat itself and tell him how much you love him! Frame a picture of the two of you when you were really little if possible.
- Nothing is better than the gift of time and a hugâ€¦spend the day with your dad if you can or plan a trip to visit him and give him the dates so he has something to look forward to.
- Of course, there nothing better than the painted plaster that says I LOVE YOU and has two, three or maybe even four handprints caste in the plaster. Dad’s act tough but they love heartfelt gifts, so start with a card and tell Dad you love him and how important he is.
Another great gift for dad would be a gift certificate from MODA! We can help you boost dad’s look, improve his wardrobe and update his style! Truly a gift that lasts a lifetime we have great gift certificates, gift bags and a special fashion gift just for dad when you purchase a gift certificate makes it easy! Let’s plan a special day for your dad or special man in your life together. Call or email today for more information!
Image | Brand | Fashion
email@example.com | www.ModaImageConsulting.com
Direct: (615) 218.6831 | Office: (615) 567.6969
Consultations are always complimentary!