LEGAL PROFESSIONALS NEED TO GROW BRAND, EXPAND THEIR CLIENT BASE,
AND INCREASE THEIR ABILITY TO SHARE VALUE AMID COMPETITION, COVID AND CHANGES IN COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING
WHY | Firms, and lawyers, may be facing a crisis in growing their practices, client
bases and increasing their brand value during and after this crisis. Building brand,
marketing in 2020, and communications processes have changed regardless of
COVID, and the COVID crisis has only exposed the market and business risk
lawyers are facing.
FOR WHO | We have created a session just for attorneys at firms of any size…Marketing and communications teams at firms would also find this valuable. A strong personal brand will expand your network, bring in more business and ensure recognition as an expert in a practice area.
TOPICS COVERED |
• How to build and share your personal and professional brand
• How to reach new clients and markets | How to help existing clients share your value
• Social media, engagement, posting, blogging/vlogging, and marketing
You must be in charge of how your story is shared. You cannot rely on your firm to share your story.
The world is changing, and unless you adapt and change with it, you may be doing something different in 10 years or less. Building your personal and professional brand is something you need to be in charge of.
WHO MUST JOIN IN THIS WEBINAR?
We are so excited to have developed a webinar for attorneys only. This has been requested so many times, and we are finally delivering on our promise!
Brand drives everything in this instant world. Where will yours be when the current crisis ends?
- Fast review on Business and Personal Brand
- Why Social Media is your new communication tool with the world during a crisis + after! (And really every single day before and after). Master it NOW so it is your tool when crisis comes.
- What are the crucial foundations you need to have as a legal professional?
- What platforms do you need to use and how do you stand out from your perceived competition?
- Video, images, story curation, techniques, communication calendar (Yes, even for executives), how to stand out and more…
- What do you do in a crisis + after can build or destroy your personal brand.
- How do you communicate in a crisis, so your brand is seen and heard?
- Do you have a personal marketing plan? Your competition does.
- What are the key messages you must share in every crisis in order to ensure your target market sees your value?
- Your clients, prospects, colleagues or maybe even your employees, can’t actually physically see you.
- How do you continue to build brand value, to train and lead them?
- How do you share your brand story – how do you educate your firm or even employees to share the ‘right’ story?
- Brand drives everything in this instant information world.
- What is your crisis manual and how do you preserve Brand when everyone else is failing?
- 2020 Marketing + Comm was already different – now with COVID, it has forever changed.
MODA Image and Brand Consulting is the national leader in brand training, brand development, social media strategy, and leadership development. Our seminar and training series have served the interest of Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, service companies, associations, small businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world. They choose us because we know that ‘Brand Drives Everything.’ Through that foundational value we develop leadership teams, educate employee groups and help businesses and individuals create, communicate and profit from their brands.
MODA Image and Brand Consulting is the only company in the United States that is able to integrate corporate brand, personal brand, leadership, marketing, social media strategy, sales, image, internal and external communication, non-verbal communication, emotional intelligence, brand storytelling, the ‘why’ exercises, professional etiquette, executive presence and fashion into training seminars and 1:1 coaching that benefit both the company and its employees. All of these topics fall under the brand building and leadership umbrella and can be used within a group or individual training session.
At MODA, brand is our purpose