CRUSH THE CRISIS
DON’T LET IT CRUSH YOU
Navigating during the crisis and its aftermath.
If your Brand is prepared, then you and your businesses are prepared. This webinar is lifeblood for you and your business.
IS YOUR BRAND PREPARED?
New, and previously unknown, leaders will arise during the crisis and a brand will be built that will last a lifetime. It’s already happening. Are you ready?
Join Mila live on April 9th for a discussion of crisis communication, storytelling, social media strategy and brand building (personal and business), in a time of uncertainty.
WHO MUST JOIN IN THIS WEBINAR?
Everyone is invited to join Mila for this live event.
It will be particularly relevant for –
- Any executive – Any industry
- Corporate leadership
- Marketing + Communications professionals
- Small business owners
- Anyone in sales
- Rising corporate leaders
- Non-profit organizations + Associations
- Company boards of directors
- Even college students interested in the future of leadership.
Your cell phone is the new TV, and your TV is the radio – this is how we communicate now. In a crisis (and EVERY SINGLE DAY), people use their mobile devices for immediate information. I will show you how to use social media and virtual visibility to gather information, share and build your brand and become a stronger leader when leadership is needed most.
Any professionals, executive or companies in personal services of any type including sales, banking or accounting – you have been asking and here is your answer!
This webinar will talk about how to strive and thrive in crisis mode when virtual communication and brand building is needed most.
Brand drives everything in this instant world. Where will yours be when the current crisis ends?
- Fast review on Business and Personal Brand
- Why Social Media is your new communication tool with the world during a crisis! (And really every single day before and after). Master it NOW so it is your tool when crisis comes.
- What are the crucial foundations you need to have?
- What platforms do you need to use?
- Video, images, story curation, techniques, communication calendar (Yes, even for executives), how to stand out and more…
- What do you do in a crisis can build or destroy your personal brand.
- How do you communicate in a crisis, so your brand is seen and heard?
- Do you have a personal marketing plan?
- What are the key messages you must share in every crisis?
- Your clients, prospects, colleagues or maybe even your employees, can’t actually physically see you.
- How do you continue to build brand value, to train and lead them?
- Brand drives everything in this instant information world.
- What is your crisis manual and how do you preserve Brand when everyone else is failing?
Navigating during the crisis and its aftermath: If your Brand is prepared, then you and your businesses are prepared. This webinar is lifeblood for you and your business.
MODA Image and Brand Consulting is the national leader in brand training, brand development, social media strategy, and leadership development. Our seminar and training series have served the interest of Fortune 100 companies, educational institutions, service companies, associations, small businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world. They choose us because we know that ‘Brand Drives Everything.’ Through that foundational value we develop leadership teams, educate employee groups and help businesses and individuals create, communicate and profit from their brands.
MODA Image and Brand Consulting is the only company in the United States that is able to integrate corporate brand, personal brand, leadership, marketing, social media strategy, sales, image, internal and external communication, non-verbal communication, emotional intelligence, brand storytelling, the ‘why’ exercises, professional etiquette, executive presence and fashion into training seminars and 1:1 coaching that benefit both the company and its employees. All of these topics fall under the brand building and leadership umbrella and can be used within a group or individual training session.
At MODA, brand is our purpose