The FIRST place I look before a company even hires MODA to do a marketing review/update/training is a LinkedIn profile…anyone in marketing should not only be up-to-date, but leading the way.
1. Don’t have a cover and profile photo? Red flag
2. Updated Bio: Professional with a bit of personal – keywords naturally included?
3. Continuously updated ‘Featured’ section. Why? This is step 1 for sharing a story.
4. Videos are key. Don’t have any? Not even from the company? The head of marketing never stops sharing and understands that video isn’t a luxury, it’s a must.
5. Consistent posting – use of right hashtags – sharing a story for your company and for yourself – adding value to your audience.
ENGAGING with others (Without engagement, it’s a dead site) – ORGANIC reach on LinkedIn builds communities, strengthens brand, builds brand ambassadors.
Marketing/communication/brand teams must stay on top of their craft – changes never stop. We would love to help you build your personal and/or company brand…any industry from accounting, law, health, hospitals etc… 2021 marketing means your teams MUST be on top of their game to build your brand.
We train and coach teams, companies, and individuals on this very thing – time to build brand! Call us with any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any thoughts or questions.