How do you crush competition? Here is the basic formula.
1. Know your brand (And your ‘why’)
2. Be consistent
3. Share stories
It’s simple overall, but few people actually do this. Most people KNOW what to do, few people do what they know, and fewer do that every single day.
1. Know your brand (Individual or company?)
– Do you have a filter?
– Do you have words or phrases that act as a filter for all that you do?
2. Are you consistent?
– Do people know what to expect? Think Chick-fil-a. You know what you’re doing to get – from efficiency, great service and good food. Same every time. Nobody wants to work with a company or individual – or buy a product – if it is inconsistent. People are willing to PAY more for consistently good versus excellent every 10 times.
3. Share stories.
– Individuals – learn to curate stories about yourself, your experience – VALUE. Companies – curate stories about your WHY, experience, value and customer experiences.
– SHARE THEM ONLINE + SOCIAL MEDIA + VLOGS + BLOGS + ENGAGE WITH OTHERS + BUILD NETWORK + CONSISTENTLY POST AND ENGAGE + LEVERAGE OTHER LARGE BRANDS by using their posts and sharing on yours.
#socialmedia #online #marketing #socialmediatraining #buildbrand #businessurvival #brand #executivetraining #businesshelp #covid19 #crushcompetition #successtips #branding #brandexamples #brandtraining #brandcoach #storytelling #shareyourstory #consistencyiskey