Personal Brand is —
1. How people perceive you.
2. Your communication style.
3. Level of Emotional Intelligence.
4. How studied you are. Do you keep up with what is happening in the world?
5. Body Language. Are you aware of it?
6. How you follow-up after a meeting.
7. How you walk into a room.
8. Do you deploy empathy? Do you have empathy?
9. How you share your value through stories.
10. Your ability to relate and bond.
11. Listening skills.
12. How you write emails and texts. Do you know how they come across?
And SO. MUCH. MORE. The key is that all of these things are pointing someone in the same direction. Whether someone sees you, hears you, or reads something you have written – it should be a CONSISTENT brand message.
Building a personal brand should be one of the most intentional things that you do. The world is changing quickly – you might be a big cheese at your company, but when it folds, nobody knows you and you have to start over. Don’t do that. Network, build brand, use LinkedIn and other social platforms to build your stories/value/expertise. Daily.
C-Suite – Entrepreneur – Business Owner – New Grad – Mid-level Management – EVERYONE.