Thursday, 10 November 2016
Regardless of your position going into the election, there are a few brand lessons we can learn from this.
2. Build a brand that communicates your values repeatedly. Think campaign slogans.
2. You must know how to communicate you brand. What are your stories? How do you share who you are? How do you recover from mistakes?
3. You must have a brand community. Support and people do you know who they are?
4. Be willing to see the truth about your brand.
5. Do not spend your time only talking amongst your team internally because you develop an internal bias. Get outside of yourselves and seek honest, experienced advice - not just people who tell you what you want to hear.
If you follow these steps, you will reach your goals and be successful. The key is being touch with the people around you. Whether you agree or disagree with elections, the results are undeniable and show that there is a community which you must to be able to hear and respond to. Who is your brand community?
Brand is not what you say it is, it isn't even what the pundits or your PR team say it is It is what THEY say it is. They are the public, your colleagues, clients and community. If you are not in touch with your public, then you don't know what your brand is.
MODA Image and Brand Consulting helps companies to communicate their brand through each employee, and enables them to lift their brand in the communities they serve and in markets they hope to enter.
We would love the opportunity to serve you and your company.
Contact us today for more information on Personal Brand Coaching, Fashion/Image Consulting, Corporate Seminars, Workshops and Keynotes.
Image | Brand | Fashion
Posted on 11/10/2016 10:52 AM by Mila Grigg | CEO
No comments yet.